Who Will Lead Baltimore's Technology Companies? A Discussion About Talent Development
A Discussion About Talent Development: attracting it, acquiring it, managing and developing it
Join the fourth in the Anchor Ventures events series for an important discussion about Talent. Our expert panel will discuss how to draw the right candidates to your company, the role personnel plays in the investment process, opportunities for enhancing your existing team, and the regional supply of entrepreneurial talent.
- Welcome by Jim Hughes, Vice President, R&D, University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Dr. Ellen H. Yankellow, PharmD, President and CEO of Correct Rx Pharmacy Services, Inc.
- Rana Quraishi, Ph.D., Director of New Ventures and Company Formation, UMB
- Michael Rosenbaum, CEO, Arena
- Jacob Vogelstein - Partner and Portfolio Manager, Camden Partners Holdings, LLC.
- Josh Russakis - Venture for America Baltimore Director
- Moderator: Alex Galiani, Director of Business Development, Technical.ly
Doors Open & Networking Begins
4:15 PM - 5:15 PM:
- Panel Discussion with Dr. Ellen H. Yankellow, PharmD, Rana Quraishi, Ph.D., Michael Rosenbaum, Jacob Vogelstein, Josh Russakis, with moderation from Alex Galiani.
Networking Happy Hour
* Light hors d’oeuvres and drinks will be served.