CDHX Digital Health Huddle: Pitching & Polling with Hexcite
Take a digital front seat in this interactive pitch challenge. Five early-stage digital health startups in the Hexcite accelerator program run by the Johns Hopkins Technology Innovation Center will pitch their company to a panel of local judges. After the pitches are heard, attendees will get to vote along with the judges and toast to a winner!
Meet the 2020 Hexcite Teams:
- Acute Cards- intervention education for NICU parent support
- Airz- an at-home mobile tool for sleep apnea prediction
- Consent Ready- a procedural consent form repository system
- Perfect Pass- a handover platform for physician shift changes
- Rose- an AI platform that collects and shares mental health data
Register to reserve your spot and receive the Zoom link.